PhasAGE – Excellence Hub on Phase Transitions in Aging and Age-Related Disorders
The PhasAGE Conference Fellowships (CFs) will support early-stage researchers (ESRs) and postdocs that are members of the PhasAGE project to present their research work at international scientific conferences not organized by the PhasAGE consortium, but whose topics are aligned with PhasAGE scientific scopes.
Each year, two or three CFs will be awarded to cover registration fees, travel and/or accommodation.
PhasAGE CFs will be granted by a scientific evaluation panel on a competitive basis according to the alignment of the conference topic with PhasAGE scientific aims and considering the quality of the research to be presented in the form of a poster or oral presentation by the applicant.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation and travel restrictions, CFs will exclusively cover the registration fees for participation in online conferences in 2021.
CALL FOR CONFERENCE FELLOWSHIPS - 2021
23-25 June 2021 | The Protein Aggregation Conference: Function, Dysfunction, and Disease (FASEB)
Abstract submission and early registration deadline to the conference: 3 June 2021
Applications are now CLOSED
Two CFs to participate in “The Protein Aggregation Conference: Function, Dysfunction, and Disease” – FASEB Science Research Conference, virtual event. Please consult the conference webpage for more details.
CFs Application deadline: 10 May 2021 | Communication of the selected candidates: 15 May 2021
Evaluation Panel: Sandra Ribeiro (IBMC/i3S), Salvador Ventura (UAB) and Mónica Marques (IBMC/i3S)
Eligibility and Conditions:
1. CFs are exclusively reserved for PhasAGE team members with a primary affiliation in one of the participating partner’s institutions (PhasAGE consortium).
2. The applicants must present a poster or deliver an oral presentation at the conference.
3. The main topic of the research work to be presented must be included in the PhasAGE scientific topics.
4. Fellowships should be used to cover the advanced registration to the event. Extra expenses will not be eligible.
To apply for the CFs, the candidates must prepare the following documents in pdf format:
- The abstract to be submitted for the conference
- A short curriculum vitae – biosketch format (max 2 pages)
- Covering letter expressing the interest to attend the selected conference