PhasAGE – Excellence Hub on Phase Transitions in Aging and Age-Related Disorders
staff exchanges 2022
The PhasAGE consortium invites you to apply for the PhasAGE Staff Exchanges to support your visit to other laboratories of the PhasAGE consortium between January and June of 2022.
The staff exchange financial support will be offered based on the quality of the work plan presented by the applicant on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: Due to the ever-changing travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, check the latest information regarding vaccination policy and on-site COVID-19 protocols for each country and host institution before applying.
STAFF EXCHANGES - 2022
The call for applications is now OPEN!
The first call will support 1-2 staff exchanges taking place between January and June 2022.
Before applying, please download and consult the eligibility criteria and conditions described below.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- The PhasAGE Staff Exchange program will only support researchers who are participants in the PhasAGE project.
- The visiting researcher is responsible to write a working plan that must be presented and approved by the host institution.
- The PhasAGE staff exchange program will provide financial support for costs related to travel, accommodation, and daily sustenance. Extra expenses are not eligible.
- In the 1st call, PhasAGE will support 1-2 staff exchanges.
The candidates must prepare in advance the following documents in pdf format:
- Filled-in Staff Exchange application form
- Proposed workplan (max 1 page)
- Short curriculum vitae – biosketch format (max 2 pages)
- Letter of support from home institution
- Letter of support and acceptance from host institution
To apply send all the documents to email@example.com.You should write “PhasAGE Staff Exchange 2022 – Application [your name]” on the subject line.
For more information, consult the following document:
Evaluation Panel: Sandra Ribeiro and Reto Gassmann (IBMC/i3S), Salvador Ventura (UAB), Damiano Piovesan (UniPD) and Ludo Van Den Bosch (VIB)